A leading social commerce solution for the MENA region. The company is venture backed, and was incubated by Facebook.
To lead and manage the sales effort around a cohesive SME customer acquisition strategy. This is a leadership role based in Dubai office, responsible for a team spread across MENA. Reporting directly to the CEO and COO. The individual should have a demonstrated track record of building a sales organization and achieving growth objectives in a previous role. Ideally, experience in digital commerce or fintech is a major plus. The candidate will have clear performance metrics and will earn bonus/or ESOP.
• Develop the strategic business plan to achieve growth objectives providing updates on periodic basis.
• Maintain accurate records of sales, generate client acquisition plan and prospecting activates to analysis the sales prospects.
• Develop and deploy quarterly and annual sales objectives, strategies, targets plans, programs, policies and performance metrics for Country Sales teams.
• Monitor performance of team in terms of individual KPIs, promotions, campaigns, account management, market research.
• Communicate and attend meetings with clients regularly to improve and develop business relationships.
• Manage Sales budget & costs.
• Monitor and analyze customer related statistics on a daily basis to determine performance and potential growth (using CRM, Dynamics 365).
• Analyze competition – strategies, partners, promotions, performance with reports from sales force and personal research.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including Sales Acquisition & Accounts Management Performance Report, Bonus Calculation report and Commission Tracker.
• Monitor, guide and manage team, provide them guidance to coach, motivate, and lead them to use optimum performance.
• Handle communication with the team, live meetings, email correspondence, reporting etc.
• Producing metrics which provide visibility on the progress of work assignments and overall performance.
• Recruit and train sales team
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Marketing or similar related
• MS Office, Excel Certification or Certified Sales Professional (CSP)
• Minimum 10 years full time professional experience in related field.
• Preferable experience in a fintech or digital commerce related organization in the MENA region
• In-depth knowledge of the SME community and its pain points
• Skills in utilizing appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication
• Highly autonomous, with problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of sales and marketing strategies
• Knowledge of CRM
• Must be Arabic speaking