Human ResourcesGo Back
About the Company: Specialists in manufacturing fabricated cages for piling and columns.
Position: We are looking for and experienced HR Exec to join our team as an HR Officer to supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day HR activities. Provide support in various human resource functions, including recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling. In addition maintain, develop and implement systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting HR information to the management in a professional, timely and graphical manner where required.
Planning and Development
- Develop and implement performance management and employee evaluation pro
- Collaborating with senior management for successful manpower planning.
- Develop and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Identifies KPIs for HR department.
- Writes and delivers presentation to management on a quarterly basis on HR Dept performance and achievements.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records, for employee or otherwise, as required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization. Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Keeps records of benefits plans such as insurance, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting where required.
- Administrating payroll activities and maintain employee records.
- Staying up-to-date, interpreting and advising on UAE labor law and work in close coordination with company PRO.
- Lead and oversee the introduction and administration of a Workforce Management Software
- Create, implement and manage onboarding plans
- Plan and implement training programs
- Adhere to laws and regulations
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, insurance, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for the insurance carrier. Coordinates Safety
- Committee meetings.
Talent Acquisition and Relationships
- Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
- Leads recruitment, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Managing dispute resolutions involving employees or government agencies etc.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Provide counseling, support and responding on policies, procedures and programs.
- Conduct probation review of new employees in line with the employment contract terms.
- Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics.
- Conducts previous employment referrals and coordinate efforts with recruitment service agencies.
Position Requirements & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
- Bachelor’s degree HRM (BA/MSc) with one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional HR education and certification will be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Thorough understanding of UAE labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel for all reporting purposes.
- Experienced with HR softwares so as to introduce and implement an appropriate solution for the organization.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Team Leader with an ability to influence others to achieve results and encourage professional and positive working environment.
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards demonstrating strong organizational skills, discretion and ability to maintain confidential information and to remain tactful, calm and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
The location is DIP, Dubai – so please make sure that you are able to get to the location with your own car or local transport