Human ResourcesGo Back
The Global QSR Brand
The role holder is responsible for providing support to Group with various Business Units by understanding business issues, and assisting in driving key Human Resource activities such as recruitment, operations, learning and development, performance and rewards, and employee relations
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensures effective implementation of the Group’s performance management process.
- Develops talent by providing guidance, mentoring, and coaching to achieve the defined goals. Hire, train, develop and supervise Team consisting of Trainer, recruiter, and HR Assistant / PRO
- Ensure Team fulfill their job duties as they relate to file maintenance, legal compliance, paid time, leave of absence processing.
- Interviews, general manager and district manager orientations, turnover reduction, store visits and audits, Shift Manager promotions, training classes and compliance with Municipality regulations.
- Conduct quarterly team meetings and annual reviews for all employees.
- Respond and investigate all employees’ complaints and litigation and oversee complaints filed by employees internally. Conduct initial investigation and set up development plans.
- Work with local attorneys and Represent company in small claims lawsuits.
- Handle all employee relations issues for store employees and head office employees.
- Provide legal guidance and education to zone and operational management team.
- Keep current on all state laws that are pertinent to our industry via publications.
- Teach labor law class to operations management team to ensure the proper education of management and reduce legal exposure.
- Communicate any changes in state laws to management team.
- Assess operational needs in stores and help develop solutions via annual goals, program.
- Develop training programs and materials specific to field operations.
- Help create and revise employee policies, procedures, and forms. Develop pay scales for all store team member positions.
- Develop method for the roll out of all new or revised national policies, procedures, and programs.via communication and training classes
- Assess operational needs and develop and manage solutions via annual goals, training programs.
- and incentive plans
- Determine focus and needs of store operations team on annual basis and develop zone People First goals and Standard Operating Procedures
- Visit stores to assess operational needs and work with Operations Manager to develop and implement strategies.
- Oversee job performance appraisal process for all stores and head office employees including tracking and processing of annual increments.
- Produce annual compensation analysis by store and position.
- Assist in the writing and revision of job descriptions.
- Approve all promotions, transfers, and increases for stores and head office employees and manage within local compensation guidelines.
- Approve all leave requests for store and head office employees.
- Maintain current organizational charts and manage new/revised positions.
- Provide quarterly compensation reports for all store employees.
- Set standards/procedures for all involuntary terminations.
- Manage mandatory Employee Assistance Program referrals
- Manage all letters of release for stores and head office personnel.
- Prepare annual budget for stores and head office and submit proposal, approve expense reports, and prepare variance reports each period detailing any expenses that are over budget.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Minimum 7 years of HR Generalist experience in a multi-unit environment to include recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, risk management, compensation, records administration, HRIS and workers compensation.
- Experience teaching classes or facilitating training seminars.
- 5-7 years supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or Equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and computer skill
- Organizational Skills
- Influencing and relationship management skills
- Business and HR acumen
- Communication Skill