A recently funded tech startup
Job Overview and Objectives
The Junior Sales account manager is someone who has extensive account handling and client facing skills. The person is also required to be highly organized and have very good communication skills, in order to manage and overlook all current clients and clients in the pipeline. The main objective of the account manager is to effectively process new inquiries, build and maintain relationships with clients, meet current and new clients, and assist the CCO in converting leads into deals.
Responsibilities and Duties
Processing all new inquiries which are passed on by the CCO
Overlooking and assuring that new inquiries & leads are converted into deals
Maintaining the relationship with existing clients
Visiting current and new clients on a regular basis with and/or without the CCO
Being available on call or on site for clients that require the same on a sales level
Conducting market research and continuously assisting the CCO with market intelligence
Updating the CCO on the status of all accounts on a regular basis
Assisting the CCO in setting up calls & meetings with current and new clients
Providing clients with the company profile and any relevant information needed (including pricing, profiles, etc) in order to assure that leads are converted to deals
Building a pipeline for reachout either by the CCO or yourself.
Desired skills and qualifications:
• University degree in a business-related degree
• A minimum of 3 years’ previous experience within a sales / business development focused role
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build strong partnerships across the business
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
• High attention to detail & strong analytical thinking & Presentation skills
• Ability to work well under pressure, to meet tight deadlines and constant changing needs and demands
MUST BE ARABIC SPEAKING
SALARY IS 10,000AED plus a commission structure to be discussed with the team.