One of the largest regional manufacturing and supplier of architectural products in the region
The legal advisor is accountable for taking the day to day legal responsibilities and providing legal advice that includes all the aspects of the analysis, investigation and drafting process. He/she is responsible for providing support in discrete legal issues by advising the organization, drafting undertakings and structuring remedies for the relevant issues.
This professional may also be engaged in helping to analyze and collect evidence and schedule staff hearings.
- To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the client or the organization.
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
- To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
- To conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information
- To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
- To draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses
- She will undertake all the contract that the company will prepare to any parties
- She will assist the chairman in any contract negotiation or commitments for any new contract that will be done to any parties.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Must possess highly organized skills with ability to meet the set deadlines and goals
- Proficient communication skills with good interpersonal skills
- Should have knowledge of all the legal procedures, court filing rules, legal terminologies and should be skilled at preparing documents
- Detail-oriented, coupled with good management and analyzing skills
- Proficient in handling software used in marinating any kind of office database and documents.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in being a legal advisor/ corporate lawyer
- To ensure success in this field as a legal advisor, she/he should possess excellent analytical, researching and drafting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to take good decisions based on judgment are absolutely essential.
- Should be able to function without anybody's supervision and should be able to deal appropriately with the confidential information.
- Should be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work, especially when some deadlines need to be met.
- Should be keep himself/herself updated with all the legal laws and should be able to apply them in the given situation.
- Must be University graduate in Law MBA is a plus.
- Languages must be fluent in Both Arabic and English French is a plus.