Position: Marketing Head – MEA Region
Industry -Beauty and wellness
You will help to create, execute, measure, and optimize the marketing strategy. You will develop the overarching brand strategy and architecture as well as oversee the delivery of campaigns, experiences, messaging, and assets.
- To Create and implement yearly strategic brand plans for Service lines.
- To Plan and implement Marketing Strategies via an annual marketing calendar across a multitude of platforms to maximize market share, improve top-line / bottom-line results, and strengthen equity.
- To Lead strategic marketing and advisory services for new center/country launches including micro-segmentation, market development, and penetration strategies. Complete Planning and execution of NSO (New Store Opening) / NCL (New country launch) initiatives
- To be responsible for planning & timely delivery of creative as regards campaign & product/service launches adhering to the date committed in the business plan. Coordinate with Graphic designer for creative visuals/videos for 1) Online Campaigns 2) POS material for Centers.
- To create Creative visual & Copywriting of English captions for social media posts in cognizance of 80/20 visual/text ratio & IG video norms.
- To timely post as per scheduled online campaigns – SM posts in Facebook & Instagram across MEA. To report the updates on the same agreed format on a daily basis – Qatar, Kuwait & Kenya posts could be coordinated with the Marketing representative / regional head of that region.
- To regularly co-ordinate with respective Category Head for Prices/Offer for every service for every campaign
- To work closely with center managers of respective regions for planning and execution of all Marketing activities.
- To plan and execute all ATL / BTL initiatives for the services portfolio. Day-to-day management of all brand-related transactions and projects – Ensure in-store branding and promotions follow clear marketing and branding guidelines.
- To be responsible for negotiating media contracts, retainer contracts, and appointment of 3rd party marketing operations vendors.
- To monitor disapprovals from FB and appealing
- To liaison with the developer for content updates on landing pages
- To be responsible for paid media -In-house paid campaigns. Boosting of campaign & product launches to augment lead generation.
- To be responsible for coordination with social media agencies, and influencers as and when required
- To ensure generic campaigns are Always ON and that there is no blackout period for lead generation.
- To regularly share Arabic transcreation for campaign/product services & launches
The Successful Applicant
- Broad marketing experience
- Must be from wellness, fitness or beauty, or medical background.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of relevant experience
- Exposure to social media and digital campaigns, have excellent presentation, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of key audiences and mirror brand tones.