The largest production (joinery, POP stands, Exhibition stands) powerhouse in the region, with operations in Dubai & Riyadh.
Run by an exciting young management team that believe in constantly pushing the boundaries of their business to be the leading, cutting edge and most respected in their field in the region.
We are looking for a marketing manager that will be responsible for the overall marketing activities of the business.
The role will be split with scopes over branding and sales and marketing.
This is a B2B business so only those with B2B experience combined with agency and commercial experience.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify and define audiences
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Ensure the brand guidelines are being followed internally and externally.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Building and Managing social media influencer campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Coordinate PR and external communications with agencies
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- At least 7 years previous working in the industry
- BS degree in marketing or relative
- Experienced in advertising and multiplatform communications incl. Digital development, BTL, ATL etc… (agency background)
- Commercial understanding & business acumen having worked at the principle’s side (B2B services/products) and managed agencies
- Able to devise creative growth strategies with limited resources
- Developed and managed exhibitions and events for B2B clients
- Led campaigns and managed marketing budgets in a corporate B2B environment
- Worked on corporate identity development and branding
- MUST be Arabic Speaker (key to manage Saudi B2B customers)
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- PLEASE note that the location is in Jebal Ali Industrial Park so a car is essential
- Salary range for this is 23,000AED – 28,000AED