The largest production powerhouse in the region, with operations in Dubai & Riyadh.
We are looking for a marketing manager that will be responsible for the overall marketing activities of the business.
The role will be split with scopes over branding and sales and marketing.
This is a B2B business so only those with B2B experience will be considered.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- At least 7 years previous working in the industry
- BS degree in marketing or relative
- MUST have experience in working in b2b marketing preferable within the events and exhibitions industry
- Experienced branding exercise
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Must speak read and write Arabic and English