Company and Culture: a newly formed, VC backed FinTech startup. A young company being built by a mature team for an ambitious outcome. This is an opportunity to join the founding team with ample room to grow, develop and be rewarded. Passionate, ambitious and loyal employees will be considered for employee shares.
Role: The Marketing Executive role reports to the CEO and supports the business team in developing a new consumer fintech brand for the MENA region. The candidate should be used to working in a fast-paced environment and have strong digital marketing experience from a high growth, technology or venture backed business.
The role will be mostly to manage the external support to lead the marketing for the company.
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify and define audiences.
- Devise and present ideas and strategies on how to reach customers effectively.
- Competition monitoring.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Coordinate PR and external communications.
- Ensure the brand guidelines are being followed internally and externally.
- Coordinate with external agencies such as performance marketing, advertising agencies etc.
- Work with internal and external designers to develop content and ensure brand consistency.
- Manage the community manager to drive brand engagement online.
- Building and Managing social media influencer campaigns.
- 7-10 years similar experience with a high growth brand.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Experience implementing systems to manage various marketing tasks including a suite of data analytics software.
- Demonstrable track record having led a consumer brand or a unit of a successful consumer brand in the MENA region.
- Must have worked in a Startup regionally
- Salary is 20,000AED – 22,000AED but HUGE growth potential – ask the early employees at Google, FB, Amazon…. You just have to believe!