A fast-growing Food & Beverage Holding Group based in UAE
To execute and implement the operations strategy within the organization, in order to increase revenue and deliver a consistent superior customer experience. Operations Manager will be working alongside Operations Director and assisting him with running the operations of 9 busy outlets located in the terminal 3 of Dubai International Airport. Experience of managing multiple QSR units is a must.
- Ensures implementation of the business plan that supports brand-based business strategies/operating model
- Delivery of store/area performance & profitability
- Delivery of store operational excellence in terms of systems and processes
- Ensure the standards of operational health and safety are met
- Ensure that the development of staff and ongoing training takes place at store level
- Manage and monitor staff relations and levels of motivation/performance
- Effect operational marketing strategy: Gain local market insights & deliver marketing activities
- Manages & co-ordinates total business value chain, including alignment of all functional areas
- Training, development and succession planning, takings the responsibility to lead the development of self and others
- Continuous improvements of service standards
- Execute the effective implementation of customer loyalty and relations
- Please note that your responsibilities are in no way limited to the above mentioned and you may be at any time asked by your superior to perform additional duties as deemed suitable to your grade.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
Min of 5 years at management level with total of 7-10 years of Hospitality experience, min of 2 year in UAE
Fluent in English
Results orientated and consistently strive to exceed customer expectations. Their approach to operations needs to be customer centric, Responsible for motivating and developing the teams at outlet level, Leadership qualities are essential to the role. Execute tactical plans in the area and ensure that all operations targets are achieved. Disciplined and methodical in their approach as they are responsible for the consistency of all systems and processes within the outlets.