Information TechnologyGo Back
About the Company: A Venture backed leading fintech payment company that was incubated by Facebook Series A funded, with ambitious growth plan Supporting SMEs across MENA region.
Position- We’re looking for a Product Designer to join the team and work alongside our Product Manager and engineers. In this role, you will be expected to wear many hats at times and contribute to different areas of design. You will play a key role in road mapping, feature design, and the quality of our products, and your work will impact both user and business goals. This role provides a unique opportunity to lead the much of our design process and be a part of building our product team from the ground up.
- Sketch initial design ideas, Keeping up with industry trends and innovation.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Analyze consumers preferences and market needs to enhance product design strategies with focus on commercial success of the product.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Conduct user research & own the product development process.
- Conduct market research and identify problems offering the best solutions to satisfy users’ needs. You’ll cultivate a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations of the people our products are designed for.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product and executive teams.
- Cross-department collaboration with departments to launch new services/products.
- Execute UX and UI designs of new features on mobile products.
- Work closely with Product Engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes
- Design intuitive, human-centric flows and experiences on web, iOS, and Android.
- You will craft interfaces and care about the details at every step of the journey from concept to shipped code.
- You’re an experienced product designer, accustomed to leading user-centered design methods and best practices with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Skills working with Invison, Balsamiq, Sketch, Adobe XD, Zeplin, Figma, HTML, HTML/CSS skills a plus.
- Solid knowledge of industry trends and innovation. Mobile design experience required.
- Strong prototyping skills coupled with a visual aesthetic.
- Possess business acumen and analytical thinking with good blend of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and knowledge to transform product design concepts into functional prototypes, high-level wireframes, and journey maps.
- Ability to elaborate upon complicated applications.
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing your UX design process and visual design skills. Saas product design is highly desired.
- Ability to execute every step of the design process including design briefs, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes and final UI designs.
- Fluency in commonly used design software and related tools (Sketch or Figma, Adobe CS, etc.)
- Bonus points if you have planned and conducted user research, you have coding chops, and /or experience in animation or motion design.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- Preferably bilingual – Arabic and English but not essential
What you can look forward to
A diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you and a competitive package aligned with the industry standards.
As part of the interview process case studies of previous work will be requested