The largest production powerhouse in the region, with operations in Dubai & Riyadh
Run by an exciting young management team that believe in constantly pushing the boundaries of their business to be the leading, cutting edge and most respected in their field in the region.
We are looking for a production manager to ensure that manufacturing processes of these fast tracked diversified projects run reliably and efficiently. Mostly these projects will be based around events and exhibition large builds.
1. Managing Production related tasks including planning, monitoring, control and troubleshooting.
2. Setting up Production targets and achieving the same within time and cost parameters.
3. Implement the most Advanced and Automated manufacturing process and techniques (Using Manufacturing soft wares) and ERP system.
4. To manage and maximize the manpower productivity.
5. Maximize the utilization for machines.
6. Providing technical and value engineering solutions for the Production items.
7. Review the Production order and technical drawings.
8. Implement and maintain 5S’ technique and lean manufacturing process.
9. Training and development for the production team.
10. Implement and maintain the quality and safety measures.
11. Coordinate with inventory/ stores and purchase for materials availability and utilizing inventory effectively.
12. Evaluation for production team based on the specific KPI’s.
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- At least 10 years previous working as a production manager with at least 5 years in fast tracked diversified projects
- BS degree in Engineering or Architecture or similar relevant field,
- Experienced working with large exhibitions structures and equivalent
- Experience in wood and steel structures – high end finishing
- Expert of reading technical drawings
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Advocate and driver of automation/advancement/tech
- Must have experience on-site
- Overall a SMART thinker – do things the smartest way not always what is theoretically the right way