The largest production powerhouse in the region, with operations in Dubai & Riyadh
Run by an exciting young management team that believe in constantly pushing the boundaries of their business to be the leading, cutting edge and most respected in their field in the region.
The 3D Production role with The Company provides purchasing expertise and strong project management skills to maintain quality, schedules and budgets for various fixturing projects. The range of work includes Styrofoam/thematic/3D Projects.
• Organize all activities, Liaison between Project Manager and Business heads.
• Perform preproduction planning and deliveries on all projects
• Organize all CNC activities to minimize necessary skill and knowledge required for CNC Operators.
• In agreement with Factory Manager be the liaison between the Sales department and Production in regards to design and quotations.
• Responsible for organizing/scheduling all 3d resources required by sales department in agreement with Operations Manager be involved in all pre-production and pre-planning meetings. Perform other related duties as required Fill in as a project Manager for certain projects.
• Build required team and train on all aspects of 3D productions
• Develop/Maintain an organized CNC work order system to use for all milling jobs (itemizing materials, part sizes, tools, time etc)
• Partnering from concept to delivery with 3D Designers to plan for and manage fixturing projects.
• scheduling, maintaining deadlines, and communicating any obstacles that would prevent delivering and installing fixtures on schedule.
• Design 3D work & help the Company in other conceptual designs when needed
Qualification & Desired Skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Architectural, Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
• Computer skills in Autocad, MS Office, MS Windows.
• Minimum 15 years in the same field.
• Management skills, Commitment, Initiative, Honest and Reliable. Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proactive problem solver
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Advocate and driver of automation/advancement/tech
• Overall a SMART thinker – do things the smartest way not always what is theoretically the right way