Administrative /PA/EA/SecretarialGo Back
A Leadership Development, a forward thinking leadership and organizational development consultancy works closely with organisations to bring out the best in the senior leaders, managers and teams.
We are looking for an Registrar /Administration department who has experience Minimum of 1 – 2 years of relevant experience on Office Administrative Support in a public / government / private sector organization. This is a full time position based in Abu Dhabi.
- Processes requests for or inquiries on registration information, procedures, and/or documents, deadlines, important dates through qualification institutes assistants
- Ability to accurately collect, organize and maintain data and information for reports.
- Knowledge of candidate’s registration and requirements, and completed request forms and other forms and/or documents related to registration process
- Ensures proper storage of all candidates’ files and documents.
- Forwarding received documents to appropriate stakeholders
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Database management skills, knowledge of database construction, records archiving and retrieval methods
- Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Ability to plan, assess, and evaluate submissions.
- Ensure programme evaluation is taking place and collecting responses where necessary
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders on required documents or results
- Ability to analyze course prerequisites, certification, and curriculum requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with in a diverse community.
- Skill in accessing internet information services.
- Ensures that correct and complete information is provided
- Excellent organizational ability
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Supervisor
- Dispose candidates’ information in a suitable manner in line with confidentiality requirements.
- Oversee different program schedules and fulfil student requirements if necessary.
- Experience with Black Box Program
- ARABIC Speaking
This role may require occasional work outside of normal office hours. Where this requires working over the normal number of hours in a week, compensation can be given in the form of time off in lieu or overtime pay at labor law rates.