A first mover company dealing with promo mechanics.
The Company is expanding to Saudi Arabia. KSA Sales executive’s mission is to generate sales from the Saudi Market place in order to scale up The Company’s business. An experienced Key accounts manager person who will directly contribute to the development of company sales. The Sales executive is accountable for the campaign follow-up starting from brands brief, budget proposal to promotion execution, results analysis and payment collection. The sales executive position is based in Dubai; however, the sales executive will spend more than 50% of his time is Saudi Arabia. Saudi Sales can be achieved from customers’ UAE regional head office.
The Key account manager main mission is to develop company sales and will have to:
- Manage and animate a large portfolio of customers
- Ensure perfect customer relationship management including: Perfect understanding of customer marketing needs, requirements and objectives.
- Act as an effective "trusted advisor" in the delivery of the optimum marketing solutions.
- Develop profitable business relationships with new business partners
- Prepare promotion plans, adapted recommendations and price offers accordingly
- Ensure campaign follow-up from brands brief, budget proposal to promotion execution, results analysis and payment collection.
- Continuously seek ways to raise levels of customer service (feedbacks, services improvement…)
- Analyze your client portfolio to identify leads and opportunities to meet and exceed your targets
- Anticipate and prepare meetings with new and existing clients
- Draft constructive meeting outcomes including our advices and best suitable solutions
- Send proposals, negotiate and close profitable deals
- Follow up with your Sales admin duo on campaign execution and payment collection status
- Assess your performance and report to your Sales Director
- Share market insights with Marketing and management team
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- 3 years + of direct sales experience
- Relevant experience in the Saudi FMCG industry
- Familiarity with Media and services sales or purchase process
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Familiarity with a sales performance software (Ex: Salesforce, Insightly, Bitrix)