Cloud Contact Center Software as A Service, fully API based, that helps companies talk to their clients. Simply.
Sales Representative to be responsible for attending or generating leads and meeting sales objectives via existing channels. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients or partners. Successful candidates shall be strongly self-driven, able to work in great autonomy and under minimum supervision from our Dubai based Sales Director. The job is based in Dubai and requires frequent onsite visits to clients, prospects, and partners.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics via sales channels, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role in B2B software and solutions, possibly in CRM or Telephony is a strong advantage.
- Attending leads generated by the channel partners.
- Work with partners in order to generate leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients or partners.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients or partners
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records in the CRM.
- Answering partner questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, engineering or IT.
- Experience in sales of B2B software or solutions, possibly CRM or Telephony via sales channels.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Any additional language is a strong advantage.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Competency in MS Office / Google: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work comfortably in a start-up fast-paced and changing environment. Should be able to function without anybody's supervision and should be able to deal appropriately with the confidential information.