To assist the design Manager in executing complete architectural designs of all assigned projects in accordance with approved Company policies, operating guidelines and procedures and ensure that all projects meet contracts’ budgets, time schedules and approved quality standards.
• Ensures that the project is running smoothly, on time and directing work to the Architects and Draftsman as instructed by the design manager.
• Contribute in executing design services to any assigned project effectively and efficiently under the supervision and guidance of Design manager.
• Contribute in conceiving and developing architectural solutions to meet client requirements, regulations, codes and standards and economy and adequacy for construction.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Requires extensive experience in all phases of design to all disciplines; i.e. architecture, structure and engineering, including substantial and varied experience involving responsible planning and design of complex projects.
• Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented problems, determining project objectives and requirements, organizing programs, and developing standards and guidelines for diverse architectural activities.
• Experience in overseeing teams with proved track record in delivering success, performance and achievement.
• Flexibility in terms of deployable hours and understand the realities of time pressure.
• Adequate knowledge of FIDIC and other forms of Contracts
• Communication skills are of paramount importance. Candidate to demonstrate ability to communicate ideas in a well-organized professional manner
• Equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Engineering
• 10 years of experience in the field or design, supervision and project management experience
• BIM, LEED and PMP qualifications essential
• Must have a knowledge of materials
• Excellent communication, writing and computer skills (MS Project and Primavera)
• Indepth knoweldge of AutoCAD and Revit
• Excellent spoken and written English. Arabic knowledge is a plus.