About the Company:
A leading local Architect Firm
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will participate to the development of strategic proposals across GCC and beyond, and you will also contribute to widen the Company’s Clients and Business partners’ network.
- Working within the Business Development team reporting directly to Business Development Director.
- Seeking and developing new business opportunities whilst actively addressing existing client on-going business requirements.
- Developing technical and financial proposals across various countries (mainly UAE, KSA and GCC)
- Developing, coordinating and managing the development and completion of company registration with clients, expressions of interest, and pre-qualifications.
- Meeting with Clients and other Consultants to explore and develop opportunities of cooperation.
- Standardizing proposal documentation and ensure company standards and/or proformas are adhered to.
- Carrying out research for general information pertaining to client profiles, projects, and capital budgets.
- Working with multifunctional teams and delivering solutions to external customers.
- Provide assistance to Marketing team as appropriate for updating information and documentation about the company.
- Participating when and as required to professional events, seminars, conferences intended to promote the company and its business.
- Understanding of technical and commercial requirements related to bidding for Lead and Architectural consultancy
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and recommend the best solution from the portfolio.
- Understanding of contracts in our business and ability to review professional services agreements, identify areas of concerns and propose suitable amendments if required
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Architecture / Engineering related field. Architectural background being a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a similar role
- Previous experience gained with a large consultancy firm in the gulf region would be highly beneficial, whilst prior experience in KSA is advantageous.
- Excellent communication, writing and computer skills (MS office programs)
- Ability to perfectly communicate in English, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in other languages, especially Arabic is a plus.
- Project management, reporting and presentation skills a must.
- Diplomatic approach and excellent interpersonal skills
- Mobility, self-reliant, flexible, organized and team player.
- Multi-tasked and ability to handle simultaneous proposals submission in a timely manner.
- Proactive and collaborative attitude towards the role and with colleagues
- Strong leadership, organizational, planning, prioritization and negotiation skills
- Ability and availability to travel throughout the region as and when needed to visit other company offices and also meet with Clients and business partners.