Information TechnologyGo Back
An Energy Trading house
We are looking for a senior experienced front-end developer to join our Tech team. You will be responsible for the server side of our applications and you will be also participating in setting the right Infrastructure and developing the needed tools for our Analytics.
You are required to have excellent programming skills, strong problem-solving skills, and a passion for developing and improving applications utilizing cutting edge technologies
• Writing tested and documented applications & components.
• Cooperating with the back-end team in the process of building RESTful APIs to communicate between the client and the server.
• Collaborating with the tech team, traders, and other stakeholders to ensure that we are delivering state-of-the-art user experiences that fully match the requirements and expectations.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams including BAs to analyze, implement, and ship new features.
• Participating actively in architecture, discussions and decisions related to front end development and front-end applications.
• Integrating with third-party data sources and SOAP/REST APIs.
• Implementing bug fixes and improving/optimizing application performance.
Qualification & Desired Skills:
. 5+ years of experience in Front-end application development.
• 4+ years of strong work experience in ReactJS / VueJS Frameworks.
• Knowledge of AngularJS Framework is a Big PLUS.
• 2+ years of experience in intensive real-time Frontend Applications.
• 2+ years of Experience in Automation Framework such as Selenium
• Strong Skills in frontend frameworks/libraries like jQuery, jQueryUI, AJAX, Bootstrap & Chart.js
• Knowledge of CSS pre-compilers like Sass and LESS is preferred.
• Solid Understanding of REST/SOAP APIs together with API testing tools.
• Previous work experience in Git/GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, and CI/CD pipeline.
• Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
• Autonomous, critical-thinker & problem-solver with strong analytical mindset.