Human ResourcesGo Back
About the Company:
A service company in the Beauty industry
To work alongside the HR Manager and will be responsible for primary oversight and management of sourcing the best possible candidates and matching them to positions for donor-funded proposals and projects. The Senior Recruiter will focus on talent sourcing, candidate identification, networking and relationship building with potential candidates, attending networking events, and will introduce and monitor recruitment best practices including development and management of recruitment processes, procedures, and systems.
• Manage the selection process for positions, including requisition management, development of position descriptions and recruitment strategy, candidate selection, reference and background checks, salary negotiations, and the facilitation of the on-boarding process.
• Conduct recruitment strategy meetings with Hiring Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate matches, and the qualifications needed to fill the role. Use findings to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies, assessments, and closing approaches.
• Develop and ensure implementation of high-quality global recruitment, interviewing, selection, and strategic onboarding processes. Build the skills and commitment of hiring managers to follow best practices in all stages of the talent acquisition life cycle.
• Review applications and assess candidate qualifications against criteria established in the project job descriptions or Scope of Work requirements.
• Conduct thorough candidate prescreening interviews and recommend highly qualified and diverse candidates who meet the requirements for the role.
• Collect relevant personnel documentation.
• Negotiate the compensation rate and packages with employees
• Provide daily/weekly reports to hiring managers on a timely basis regarding status relating to all positions; including outreach and response for each position as needed.
• Supervise and mentor the recruitment team.
• Additional duties, as assigned
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, business psychology or related field
• CIPD, PHR, CHRM certification preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of Recruitment experience with the MENA region for all levels of roles especially technician roles.
• Experience with company of similar size (1000+ employees) or bigger
• Proficiency in SAP SF
• Principles and procedures of compensation and benefits, & arithmetic application
• Excellent computer skills including MS Office
• Strong attention to detail and quality
• Strong team orientation with excellent articulation in the English language to be able to deal with difficult individuals and positively influence them
• Excellent presentation skills
• Leading and Managing People
• Deadline oriented, team player and attention to detail & accuracy
• Critical thinker
• Strategic and decisive thinker
• Anticipates and plans ahead with broad ideas
• Maintains confidentiality and adhere to organizational policies and procedures
• Willing and able to work constructively with others
• Persuasive and have the ability to work constructively with others
• Outgoing personality to be able to deal with from blue collar workers to senior management.