The largest production powerhouse in the region, with operations in Dubai & Riyadh.
To prepare the Baseline Program, Drawing and Procurement schedules, Production Planning and Installation schedules with resources (Histogram) and to do the tracking / monitoring for the progress against planned schedules and highlight the critical activities.
- Prepare the Baseline Program.
- Prepare the Engineering and Procurement schedule as per the Baseline Program.
- Prepare Production Planning schedules.
- Prepare Resources and Cost load program.
- Monitor Suppliers and Subcontractors programs and deliveries.
- Prepare Weekly/ monthly look ahead program.
- Update the status for the Running projects against the Program.
- Notify the Production and Site team about the shortfall and critical issues.
- Participates in VO costs and Cash flow histograms.
- Prepare E.O.T claims.
- Prepare Recovery/Revised Programs where/ when needed.
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- At least 15 years previous working experience in similar field
- BS degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture or similar relevant field,
- Experienced in working on fast track diversified projects
- Experienced working with planning and fitout of large exhibitions structures and equivalent
- Experience in wood and steel structures
- Expert of technical drawings
- Experience with the latest software
- Computer skills
- MS Project
- MS Office
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Advocate and driver of automation/advancement/tech. Overall a SMART thinker – do things the smartest way not always what is theoretically the right way