Information TechnologyGo Back
A newly formed, VC backed FinTech startup. A young company being built by a mature team for an ambitious outcome. This is an opportunity to join the founding team with ample room to grow, develop and be rewarded. Passionate, ambitious and loyal employees will be considered for employee shares.
We are looking for an experienced Senior React Native Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will be reporting and working alongside the CTO in managing a team of remote recruiters. The Fintech based app is in accelerated build mode with an estimated launch date of December 2020
As a unit you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration. To ensure success as a Senior Software Engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills all combined with strong project management and preferably SCRUM skill set.
- Managing and monitoring the remote team of software engineers
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Agile project management methodologies (SCRUM), Strong Project Management skills (PMP Certified).
- Worked in a startup environment preferable Fintech, past experience in payments / wealthtech etc is key.
- REACT NATIVE , SWIFT and KOTLIN
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.
- Most importantly happy to be part of team environment
- Agile, Scrum, Git
- Jira, Trello, Basecamp, Asana
- PHP, Laravel, WordPress
- Angular, Vue
- Node, Express.js, LoopBack
- Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq, Rspec
- Python, Django, Flask
- D3.js, Google Charts, Chart.js
- Bootstrap, Ant Design, MUI
- Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Jest
- MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- GraphQL, Apollo, Firebase
- Swift, Kotlin, Java
- React Native, lonic, Cordova
- Xamarin framework
- Docker, Ansible, Jenkins
- AWS, Google Cloud, Azure