Senior software Engineer
Development stage Fintech App.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will be reporting and working alongside the CTO in managing a team of remote recruiters. The Fintech based app is in accelerated build mode with an estimated launch date of December 2020
As a unit you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration. To ensure success as a Senior Software Engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills all combined with strong project management and preferably SCRUM skill set.
- Managing and monitoring the remote team of software engineers
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Agile project management methodologies (SCRUM), Strong Project Management skills (PMP Certified).
- Worked in a startup environment preferable Fintech on a new APP so must have experience with React Native
- Previous experience as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Proficient in back-end languages including Java, Python, Rails, Ruby, .NET, and PHP.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.
- Most importantly happy to be part of team environment