A private family is looking for a Site Engineer to oversee the construction of a Private Villa reporting directly to the owner. Civil work is mostly complete, but contractors yet to be assigned.
- Supervise all architectural works and ensure all works are carried out in accordance with approved specifications.
- Work closely with subcontractors on project progress and ensure timely work arrangements.
- Carry out a quality inspection on-site and ensure the quality of work to be completed on scheduled time.
- Leading, directing and monitoring the performance of all site Foremen and support staff in the team.
- Responding with appropriate and necessary levels of construction supervision to provide quality assurance in accordance with contract documents.
- Advising and assisting the contractor on construction procedures.
- Observing the safety procedures followed by the contractor and issuing instructions as necessary to correct safety violations.
- Liaising with the consultant and design team to achieve the highest achievable standards within the contracts.
- Monitoring progress, assessing of standards, reviews, design changes and advise Project Manager as to its progress.
- Assists in development of new project proposals. Includes directing and preparing layouts, developing budget estimates, preparing preliminary and detailed designs, collating all required information.
- Assists in management of construction projects. Includes overseeing the development of the detailed project drawings, interacting with contractors, administering sub-contracts as required and exercising overall site control of the project
Qualifications and skills required:
- Arabic speaking candidate with a minimum 6 years’ experience in Construction and Management of the site team.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Architecture or related field, National Construction Trade Certificate
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Landscaping and Fit Out work.
- Familiar with various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures
- Advanced computer proficiency in MS Office applications, Access, Autocad
- Skills in writing technical and progress reports for site visits.
- Communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- UAE experience is a must.
- Driving license required
- AED 10,000 to 15,000 as per the experience.
- VISA + Medical will be provided
- Please note that this will be a project from start to finish of the villa.