Leading Real Estate developers in Iraq
Location – Karbala -Iraq
A Site Engineer for a large project in Karbala-Iraq, Housing Complex” with 540 villas and other amenities.
Managing parts of construction projects.
- Overseeing building work.
- Undertaking surveys.
- Setting out sites.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors, and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Act as the main contact with the Company and is responsible for maintaining an effective and professional relationship with the other workers on site
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented problems, determining project objectives and requirements, organizing programs, and developing activities. standards and guidelines for the project.
- Communication skills are of paramount importance. Candidate to demonstrate ability to communicate ideas in a well-organized professional manner.
- Equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Engineering
- Qualifications Excellent spoken and written English. Arabic knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in Arabic
Please note – food & accommodation on site will be provided.
The package is US$2500