A mix of companies but mostly which include one in industrial projects but also CIP / immigration services.
Hiring talented designer and Web & Social media Manager to administer our online presence including websites and social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original texts and video contents, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals (B2B and B2C).
We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies, website trends, marketing, and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement to the websites and all social media accounts.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Create marketing contents
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. timeline cover, home template, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Well presented, have a clear, confident speaking voice, cheerful personality and a good sense of humour
- Proven experience of delivering Social Media campaigns
- Solid experience of web analytics and other Social Media tools the ability to use the data to drive performance.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design, graphics,
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Have full knowledge of social media accounts such as but not limited to Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instrgram, TikTok, etc.
- Knowledge of analyzing data and Business Intelligence is a must
- Setting up and maintaining a single platform for all feeds and social media accounts to be controlled from.
- Discussing with news outlets and medias to release and distribute advertisements, newsletter and company news.
- Skilled with Photoshop, creating brochures, adverts, and manuals
- Collaborate with other writer and content writers to create continuous contents.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
- Experience in Ecommerce
- Experience in WordPress