The largest production powerhouse in the region, with operations in Dubai & Riyadh.
The technical Engineering manager for interior fit outs will work alongside the structural head to and lead the fit out team in these fast track diversified projects – a candidate that will understand value engineering on how to get here without compromising on quality. You’ll spend time both in the office – designing and planning project details – and on-site where you’ll provide technical advice to construction workers.
To succeed in this role, you should have hands-on experience using several construction methods and materials and advanced knowledge of specialized software. Project management and analytical skills are also very important.
- Design fitouts that are mainly used in events and exhibitions usually no more than 2 stories
- Review ID Drawings and prepare work program & drawing logs for various computer software
- Monitor and provide inputs & information to CAD Operators for smooth shop drawings developments.
- Ensure timely delivery of shop drawings submittals and approvals
- Coordinate with site team for the proper technical execution to achieve designer’s intent.
- Coordinate with all subcontractors for any required information for production/fabrication.
- Conducts & record consultant, contractor’s and vendor’s meetings.
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- At least 10 years previous working experience as a technical engineer manager
- BS degree in Engineering or Architecture or similar relevant field,
- Experienced in working on fast track diversified projects
- Experienced working with planning and fitout of large exhibitions structures and equivalent
- Experience in wood and steel structures
- Expert of technical drawings
- Experience with the latest software
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Advocate and driver of automation/advancement/tech
- Overall a SMART thinker – do things the smartest way not always what is theoretically the right way