The largest production powerhouse in the region, with operations in Dubai & Riyadh.
The technical Engineering manager is to lead the production team in these fast track diversified projects from within the factory – a candidate that will understand value engineering on how to get there without compromising on quality.
To manage and direct the Technical team to prepare Technical drawing and Materials submittal and approval using Engineering software to issue Production Order/ Cut lists to facilitate the work in Production and Installation.
To succeed in this role, you should have hands-on experience using several construction methods and materials and advanced knowledge of specialized software. Project management and analytical skills are also very important.
- To Attend/ Participate in the Kickoff meeting with the Projects Managers.
- Review the Projects drawings and B.O.Q.
- Prepare Drawings and Materials Log.
- To do the Value Engineering in Drawings and Materials, including production process optimizations
- Allocate the work for Technical team as per the agreed/approved Program.
- Arrange Materials and Sample Finishes for clients Final Approval.
- To Guide and Monitor the Technical team to meet the agreed Program.
- Utilize the proper Software for Shop Drawings, B.O.M and Cut lists.
- Issuing Production Order (Cut lists) for Manufacturing.
- To issue the CNC optimization programs.
- To submit the Technical reports and updates to the executive Management.
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- At least 10 years previous working experience as a technical engineer manager
- BS degree in Engineering or Architecture or similar relevant field,
- Experienced in working on fast track diversified projects
- Experienced working with planning and fitout of large exhibitions structures and equivalent
- Experience in wood and steel structures
- Expert of technical drawings
- Experience with the latest software
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Advocate and driver of automation/advancement/tech. Overall a SMART thinker – do things the smartest way not always what is theoretically the right way