About the Company:
A company offering a wide range of product and packaging options aimed at fulfilling the needs of the consumer as well as the catering segments. An extensive range, which includes, Salad Dressing, Mayonnaise, specialty hot sauces, Ketchup, Pasta Sauce and Food colors & Essences.
Present in 40 countries across Middle East / Africa / European and core markets are in GCC Country, which are Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Bahrain.
To lead the trade marketing efforts in assisting wholesalers, retailers, and distributors with their marketing strategy, including message development, marketing materials, and brand awareness.
• Lead the Design, Development and Communication of Quarterly Trade Marketing plan in both Modern trade and Traditional trade channel to achieve defined business objectives (Sales Volume) across all product categories.
• Align Route to Market, Route to Brand and Visibility Strategy with Regional Sales Team and Country Manager
• Supports local teams in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales and budget objectives, while ensuring the desired product benefits and brand values/equity are properly communicated
• Ensure efficient spending of central budget, supervise the trade marketing spending and clear reporting of expenses to Finance
• Develop and implement visibility strategy by category and by channel
• Develop Sales Aids, collaterals and visibility solutions in alignment with the Country manager
• Maintain direct relationship with Key personnel in Major Modern Trade accounts in each region
• Monitor and communicate market trends and devise action plans in conjunction with Country Manager
• Monitor and communicate competition activity, price change, promotion support, etc.
• Analyze detailed IMS by market and utilize the same for effective management decision making.
• Facilitate tests and New Product Launches in alignment with Country manager and Marketing
• Identify training needs and develop training solutions for Distributor Sales Teams handling the company’s brands
• Manage the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution, assortment…) by finding the most efficient solutions
Qualification and Desired Skills:
• Master’s or University degree in Business or Marketing
• Minimium of 5 years experience within the Saudi market is essential
• Knowledge of trade marketing and category management
• Highly Analytical
• Excellent communication skills both in Arabic and English
• Ability to work within a team
• Self-motivated and ability to ‘get things done’
• Ability to work in complex and challenging environment
• Willing to travel within the country