Information TechnologyGo Back
A newly formed, VC backed FinTech startup. A young company being built by a mature team for an ambitious outcome. This is an opportunity to join the founding team with ample room to grow, develop and be rewarded. Passionate, ambitious and loyal employees will be considered for employee shares.
We are looking for an experienced UX designer to lead the process of designing our app and platform that meets our user’s needs. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology by learning about the users and their behavior, goals, motivations, and needs
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback by collecting data via various methods, such as interviews with users/stakeholders, competitive analysis, online surveys, and focus groups.
- Identifying key user groups and creating representative personas of their behaviors and demographics.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Creating and developing wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Gathering feedback from users and communicate with team.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong Project Management skills (PMP Certified).
- Analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
- Knowledge of React Native – Swift (iOS) and Kotlin
- Worked in a startup environment preferable Fintech, past experience in payments / wealthtech etc is key.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Most importantly happy to be part of team environment