Business DevelopmentGo Back
A diversified, multi-line investment institution licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates based in Dubai
Candidate is expected to play a key role in the senior management team and will be integral to helping the company achieve its ambitious growth plans. Candidate will manage an existing team and client base and be instrumental in developing this function to a broader offering both in terms of products and expansion of client base. This is a role that will suit an individual who has an inquiring mind and an appetite and ability to implement and drive change and growth. The successful applicant will have a broad skill set and be able to demonstrate a strong track record in this field, as well as being able to bring new clients and attract new money to the company.
• Create and lead unit team
• Develop and implement business plan for business development and wealth management including strategies, client segmentation, marketing and sales plans
• Relationship Management of Institutional, Corporate, HNWI and Ultra-HNWI clients. Responsible for client profitability at group level and management of shadow income at CC&P level.
• Develop and manage the origination of advisory, brokerage including partnering with other financial institutions for third party products
• Assist CEO & MD’s in structuring new product and services
• Develop and manage investment sales and cross-selling activities for UAE and other markets
• Sell investment products: including asset management (mutual funds, private equity, capital-protected notes, and structured products), corporate finance (bonds, sukuks, convertibles, private equity, IPOs), capital markets / brokerage products and other products initiated by the company
• Manage Relationship Managers, set targets, monitor/report on the business including training of teams’ members
• Establish strong relationships with clients by maintaining and expanding the existing relations
• Establish new relations with newly generated clients
• Submit & Resolve all complaints and inquiries related their clients in coordination with Customer service unit
• Ensure high standards of clients’ satisfaction is ensured
• Ensure system ownership (in specific to CRM), manage and enforce policies and process for running the activities of the unit in an effective manner
• Compliance with procedure manual and maintaining high standards of conduct and performance that reflect Global corporate image inside and outside the firm
• Ensuring team members are using activities in the CRM, documenting all meetings and contacts with clients and related follow-ups.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Hold a university degree from a reputable university – preferably in business related course
• Postgraduate preferably MBA with CFA certification
• Exceptional client relationship skills
• A deep and through understanding of GCC equity
• Hold key local and regional account relationships which can be transferred to The Company with a preference for UAE and Saudi based clients
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar
• Ability to work independently as well as a member of a high performing team.
• Must have excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic