About the Company: Delivering the highest standards of education and building communities with focus on better future. A distribution organization who has been working in the Middle East Region for a decade. Providing complete solutions to our partners that enhance the teaching and learning experience for everyone – whether that is a child learning their first words of English, a class engaging with a locally-focused curriculum or a higher education student writing their first thesis. We provide in-depth training on our resources/products, teacher’s development and 21st century skills, including psychometric assessment from the most renowned universities globally.
The Role- This role would suit someone with a professional, creative, and empathic approach. You will be motivated by the desire to provide the best possible service to our clients. Engaging with your audiences and delivering education through a very active “hands on” approach.
Role and responsibilities
- Conduct trainers and teachers training sessions and evaluate the training results.
- Present training sessions using one’s knowledge of education systems and UK&US curriculums.
- Answering enquiries, assisting other members of the team at busy times, providing placement advice and education mentoring.
- To continue to research new trends and keep up with news within the independent education sector, ensuring your knowledge is current.
- To identify individual learning needs and to break down barriers.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- 5 years to 15 years total experience in Education and teaching field.
- Should have knowledge of education systems and UK&US curriculums.
- Degree in training and education or equivalent
- Desirable: Internationally recognized K-12 and or ELT Certification (CELTA, DELTA or Trinity Diploma