Business DevelopmentGo Back
About the Company: Delivering the highest standards of education and building communities with focus on better future. A distribution organization who has been working in the Middle East Region for a decade. Providing complete solutions to our partners that enhance the teaching and learning experience for everyone – whether that is a child learning their first words of English, a class engaging with a locally-focused curriculum or a higher education student writing their first thesis. We provide in-depth training on our resources/products, teacher’s development and 21st century skills, including psychometric assessment from the most renowned universities globally.
As a Senior Business Development Manager, You will also contribute to widen the Company’s Clients and Business partners’ network across MENA region. exceed quota build and maintain partnerships to grow revenues in the region.
Role and responsibilities
- Consulting and advising, Developing concepts for education solutions to address needs among schools, universities, and educational institutions across the region.
- Responsible for maximizing profitable sales of ELT and Schools educational solutions (texts, software, digital, multi-media etc.) to all market segments.
- He/she is responsible for developing partnerships with the client base by leverage for the company content, assets, and partnerships. This person is responsible for maximizing market share growth in MEA Regions as well as establishing large institutional agreements.
- The incumbent must be aggressive and active in competitive accounts, as well knowledgeable regarding competition and industry trends. Responsible for proposing and closing engagements that will achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans.
- Meeting with Clients and other Consultants to explore and develop opportunities of cooperation.
- Working with multifunctional teams and delivering solutions to external customers.
- Participating when and as required to professional events, seminars, conferences intended to promote the company and its business.
- Understanding of commercial requirements related to building and maintaining our stronghold in the market.
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and recommend the best solution from the portfolio.
- Lead customer-focused strategies related to nurturing new leads with focus on consultation and advising.
- Using one’s knowledge of education systems and UK&US curriculums visit clients and consult/advise/present solutions.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Dubai based (with the possibility to travel in the MEA).
- 5 years to 15 years maximum total experience in sales field in a related industry.
- Native English speakers
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Ability and availability to travel throughout the region as and when needed to visit and meet with Clients and business partners.