Health & BeautyGo Back
Job Title: Customer Relations & Operations Manager
Reports To: Clinical Director
Company – A leading pediatric Therapy Center.
ROLE SUMMARY: Scheduling new and existing kids, managing cancellations and waiting lists, to ensure therapists diaries are full. Handling all new enquiries throughout the assessment procedure, from obtaining all medical records and previous reports to communicate with therapists, to tracking & monitoring assessment reports to be sent to families. Handling all parents needs daily via face to face, email, telephone and WhatsApp communications.
Coordinating therapist and child schedules during annual leave and school holidays, managing scheduling of intensive hydrotherapy sessions. Coordinating relationships between therapists and other care providers including schools and nurseries, building relationships with referring centers/hospitals.
Checking daily to ensure parent notes and clinical comments are updated in the expected timeframe after each therapy session. Ensuring therapy plans are in place for each child, monitoring the therapy plans, ensuring goals are documented and updated at the beginning of each new school term (Jan, Apr, Sep).
Ensuring progress reports & home programmes are issued to parents at the end of summer and winter terms (June & December). Communicating updated therapy plans/goals with parents three times per year, distributing progress reports to parents twice per year.
Attending weekly rounding meetings with the therapists to document and action children or parent needs.
Provide weekly operations analysis to the management summarizing numbers of; new enquiries, new bookings, cancellations, schedule updates, report status updates.
Producing, maintaining and updating all policies and procedures within the operations manual in compliance with DHA regulations.
Managing the process of any child being discharged or referred to another therapist. Ensuring documentation is submitted, approved and recorded. Ensuring written feedback is obtained from the parents.
Initiating/supporting events & celebrations throughout the year including Easter, Summer Camps, Halloween, Xmas..
- Ensure a smooth operation of all the activities of the Front Desk
- Maintain operations by creating the Front Desk Policies and Procedures
- Give a warm welcome to all the guests and provide them with the best possible services
- Respond to customer needs and requests in a timely manner
- Answer the phone and respond to customers’ needs and requests
- Manage incoming and outgoing e-mails
- Attends to all formalities regarding admission
- Keep the High Hopes Scheduling system up to date (Schedules, Payments and Patients records)
- Ensure patients files both hard and soft are up to date as per DHA- Protect patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
- Assist parents with filling in insurance forms
- Prepare operational records for the management
- Prepare dashboards and reports for the management
SUPERVISION OF ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT DURING:
- Monitoring and reviewing the checklist of all the arrival and departures
- Generating daily and accurate bills and receipts
- Collection of cash, updates of patients’ accounts, and all relevant billing processes
- Generating of cash summary and reports
- Daily reconciliation of collection summary with cash remittance
- Handling customer’s payments and cash transactions and close the day with the accountant
- Keeping the reception area clean
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- More than seven years’ experience in a relevant industry
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
- Fluent in written and spoken English- Arabic is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Able to prepare reports- dashboards
- Team Oriented
- Warm and Positive
- Child and Family-centeredness
- Self and Professional Development
- Integrity and Honesty
- Time Management skills
- Commitment to best practices
- Communicates and collaborates effectively
- Receptionist/Front Desk
- Regular Contact with families
- Regular contact with the Management
- Regular contact with the Therapists
- Regular contact with the Operations team
- Regular Contact with speakers and visiting doctors
Normal Office work.