A boutique FMCG promotional Company
The Customer Relationship Manager manages a team of Campaign Managers. His/her role is to maintain The Company’s customers high satisfaction level not compromising on the company internal quality process
Team management: Leads a team of “Campaign Managers” who are the single point of contact for our
customers and whose accountability is to coordinate promotion campaigns internally.
- Accountability: Building and maintaining profitable relationships with the Key customers
- Manages the customer relationship and develops recommendations for the clients entrusted.
- Process: Reviews, upgrades, and secures customer relationship management process
- Planification: Allocates internal resources to specific campaign projects and anticipate customers’ need
- Supervision and control: Ensure the implementation of ongoing campaigns
- Campaigns: Manages strategic campaigns coordination
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently
- Supports the sales team in responding to customer needs
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs and campaign reports
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically
- Handle our customers framework service agreements
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Higher education in Sales/Marketing (business school type)
- Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in a global communication agency and/or multimedia agency
- Significant experience in Customer Relationship management
- Knowledge of the retail industry and the FMCG sector
- Mastery of the customer journey and ability to design and manage cross-channel campaigns
- Rigorous, very good interpersonal skills are essential qualities for this position.
- English and Arabic speaking and writing