One of the market leaders in kitchen appliances across the UAE. Our client is the sole distributor of several leading European brands in the region
Role Working as an Operations Manager in our Dubai office, you will work closely with the line managers and supervisors towards the optimal functioning of each business unit, such as procurement, logistics, service, HR, overseeing the budgeting. Demonstrated experience working with individuals at all levels of the organization to achieve operational results and positive staff relations is essential part of this role.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee recruitment
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Oversee warehouse operations and efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service, after care
- Identify new capabilities and existing systems & process improvement opportunities and partner across Operations and Business teams to identify and implement solutions or provide recommendations and track progress as needed.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role (minimum 10 years)
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills, initiative, and ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks
- Degree in Business, Operations Management, or related field
- Ideal candidate will be someone from the retail background coupled with the leadership experience geared towards driving operational excellence by monitoring performance against key metrics and identifying opportunities for improvements