Information TechnologyGo Back
About the Company:
A small well-run promotional company dealing with FMCG industry with Promotional campaigns including digital couponing.
This role is for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects that link The Customer with the external clients. The projects are mostly based around connecting back end FMCG retail API’s with The Company
As mentioned, the Company is small, and they are looking for a candidate that is happy to work in a small office environment that will have the drive and the passion to help continue with their growth.
The Duties will be based around 5 main aspects:
1) Assist and advise customers to address specific digital promo needs and customized project proposal
2) Integration and configuration of new promo activations in existing SAAS platforms.
3) Coordinate new promo solutions development. Example: Launch of digital couponing/ Ecommerce gamification solution.
4) Upgrade The company’s existing IT processes and back end systems.
5) Implement and maintain The Company’s GDPR compliancy (DPO )Promote the Company’s solution addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- To master the existing designed IT platforms
- To Run feasibility-checks for specific client specific requests.
- To Supervise The Company’s R&D road map
- To Manage outsourced IT teams and outsourced IT partners
- To Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- To coordinate client projects with marketing, sales, and operation departments
- To manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements
- To Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- A degree in IT related discipline
- A deep understanding Coding and programming for front office and back-office jobs
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), Java script, WordPress, code editor, Design Systems
- Knowledge of UX UI design software for digital services (web and mobile platforms)
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Relevant experience in Project management and supplier management
- Have 4 years+ of professional experience including project management
- Proactive, Multi-tasking, time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- A team player but can work independently too
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of marketing thinking