About the Company:
A small well-run promotional Company dealing in the FMCG industry with Promotional campaigns including digital couponing.
This is a hybrid role within the company that covers a 360 aspect of an important role based around business development functions. The main goals will be working with the senior management to manage and grow business development initiatives to generate new leads, identify key prospects and conclude sales. Lead the new business development function and implement strategies and policies which will result in incremental sales that contribute to achieving company objectives
As mentioned, the Company is small, and they are looking for a candidate that is happy to work in a small office environment that will have the drive and the passion to help continue with their growth.
The Duties will be based around 3 main aspects
- Open new retail accounts – Increase The Companies digital couponing network.
- Develop a growth strategy focused launch new promo innovations and retailer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Promote the Companies solution addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Coordinate between internal team and retailer departments to set up new retailers’ platforms.
- Draft and finalize Service Agreements.
- Maintain and improve existing relationships with trustworthy feedback, regular reports, and proposal of new services and processes.
- Entertain network through workshops and participation to conferences, forums, and conventions
- Manage new projects internally with marketing, sales, and operation departments
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Graduated from a Business, marketing, management school
- At least 3 years proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- An understanding of the UAE / Regional FMCG dynamics
- An understanding of E-commerce and loyalty solutions
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You must be an outgoing, open minded professional with analytical skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Personality, Passion, and Pride will be key personality traits looked for.
- You must speak fluently Arabic and English.