Administrative /PA/EA/SecretarialGo Back
A Conglomerate based in Sharjah
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing official work support for the Chairman. This is an extremely challenging and tough role that would require the candidate to be on call 24 / 7 on global timezones based out of Sharjah. The right candidate must have an extensive career and passion in EA work at the highest level and not see it as a stepping stone or a gap filler. A minimum of 10 year of previous high level EA experience will be required!
- Extensive Outlook diary, email & contacts management
- Full logistical support for travel including and not limited to flights, hotels and visa processing.
- Day to day office operations, exercising the utmost discretion at all times
- Arrange and schedule meetings, prepare agendas and relevant documents
- Manage relationships with internal and external parties such as government entities, clients, service providers etc, providing information and handling issues independently
- Ensure the Chairman is properly prepared for meetings with the information required.
- Manage all correspondence and approval requests (you will draft correspondence and review and summarise requests, to enable swift decision making) as well as maintaining organized filing and follow-up systems
- Process expense claims relating to travel and other corporate expenses
- Manage executive filing and data management systems ensuring timely and accurate document control
- Respond and greet visitors in a welcoming and efficient manner.
- Manage telephone calls
- Undertake research when required
- Assist in personal issues and maintain complete confidentiality
- Transcribe dictation and typing of documents using Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint
- Oversee messenger/courier activities
- Additional duties / assignments as directed
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Professional degree
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant with a stable work background
- Able to build rapport and trust at C Level and with busy executives.
- Flexible approach to working hours and day, able to support the Chairman and all hours if required
- Must have extremely strong writing skills and note taking
- Effective time-management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Detailed-orientated and outstanding quality assurance
- Proven management experience with excellent planning skills
- Strong communication skills;
- Flexible and handles stress well