Business DevelopmentGo Back
Company -Financial firm providing Investment Advisory, Wealth Management, and Portfolio Management advice.
Role – Financial Advisor -We are looking to recruit qualified independent financial advisors which have extensive experience in the region. The successful candidates will operate from the company’s DIFC offices although would be expected to be out servicing an existing client base and building new relationships.
- Have a proven track record as a Financial Advisor.
- Have a current portfolio.
- Cultivate existing relationships and develop a new client base.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services.
- Assess the client’s overall financial requirements and develop financial solutions.
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
- Minimum three years’ experience in insurance, wealth management, and financial advisory.
- Minimum of a UK CISI or CII level 4 or above qualification in investment / financial services
- Proven track record in client relationship management
- Must be Self-motivated with an ability to work independently.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in the wealth management business is a requirement.
- Training will be given on our diverse range of products and ongoing business will be supported by a strong administration team.
The successful candidates will receive:
- Remuneration Package: Basic AED salary plus commission package as agreed.
- Residence Visa.
- Medical Cover