Position Knowledge Management Lead
Industry Marketing & Technology
Seniority Level Lead
Job Function Knowledge Management
As a Knowledge Management Lead, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a
comprehensive knowledge management strategy. You will also be responsible for leading the development,
implementation, and management of processes, systems, and tools within the organization. If this interests you, then we would like to meet you!
- Develop and implement a comprehensive knowledge management strategy and roadmap that aligns with the organization’s business goals and objectives.
- Establish and maintain a central knowledge base, ensuring that information is accurate, up-to-date, and easy to access.
- Design, develop, and maintain knowledge management processes, systems, and tools.
- Establish and enforce policies, standards, and best practices including guidelines for creating, storing, and sharing information.
- Conduct knowledge audits and assessments to identify critical knowledge gaps and develop plans to fill those gaps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to capture knowledge and promote knowledge sharing and
transfer across the organization.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration through the use of technology and other tools.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Provide guidance and support to business units and departments in knowledge management practices,
- including the development of knowledge management plans and implementation of initiatives.
- Provide training and support to employees on processes, systems, and tools.
- Monitor trends and best practices in knowledge management and data analysis and incorporate them into the organization’s processes.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of knowledge management and data analysis functions, including planning, resources, and budget.
- Ensure the highest standards of discipline and rigor are maintained in knowledge management and data analysis practices.
- Foster a culture of curiosity, encouraging team members to question assumptions and explore new ideas, and continuously learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in knowledge management or related field Strong knowledge management skills, including content management, taxonomy development, research, and collaboration tools
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, database management systems, and data warehousing
- Experience in developing and implementing knowledge management strategies and processes.
- Strong project planning and management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to evaluate data and make data-driven decisions – Strong attention to detail, with a commitment to accuracy and quality.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills