Role – HR Executive, F&B
Company– A global lifestyle conglomerate with multiple Retail/ Fashion and F&B brands.
Location – Riyadh
- Assist with the recruitment process by arranging interviews and conducting reference checks when necessary.
- Application, renewal, cancellation of work pass
- Track and ensure staff welfare & and benefit documentation.
- Monthly Time Attendance Reporting
- Perform new hire orientations and update records of new staff.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain HR database and update employee records.
- Co-ordinate performance appraisal cycle
- Serve as a point of contact with external vendors and administrators.
- Manage and liaise with vendor on office equipment maintenance on a regular basis (air-con, lighting, fingerprint system etc)
- Procurement and administer office stationery, staff uniforms etc.
- Plan and organize company events.
- Preparation of reports for analysis purposes and minutes of meeting
- Basic Office administrative work and other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Management.
- A minimum Diploma in Human Resource/Business Administration/ Management
- Minimum 3 years of HR work experience in the F&B industry with sourcing knowledge from the Philippines, an understanding of Labor Law.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Meticulous and positive attitude
- Possess a pleasant personality and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a sense of urgency.
- Adopt a continuous learning mindset and adaptability to changes.
Desired Skills and Experience
New Hire Orientations, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Administrative Work, Interpersonal Skills, Employee Engagement, Office Administration, Equipment Maintenance, Compliance, Benefits Administration, Communication Skills, Administrative Support, Team Player, Human Resources, Microsoft Word, Employee Relations, Adaptable to Changes, Sourcing, Performance Management
Salary 5K to 7K