Information TechnologyGo Back
The Company: A Venture backed leading fintech payment company that was incubated by Facebook in a high growth stage.
The Role: Based in Dubai Working under the supervision of our Lead Frontend, passionate about building beautiful, sleek, fast, and accessible applications to help our tech team. If you are passionate about what you do and are interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, we want to hear from you.
- Creating responsive and adaptive layouts without compromising the app performance.
- Writing LESS/SASS/Post CSS in a modular way.
- Collaborating with designers and the product team to implement features that improve user experience and produce high-quality software and products.
- Develop HTML emails
- Maintain, enhance, and update existing website.
- Basic understanding of Frontend Build tools. Preferably WebPack and Gulp.
- Basic understanding of Frameworks like React and AngularJS.
- Familiarity with differences in other HTML5 based views, such as ones in email clients.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN. Preferably Git and GitFlow.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Figma and content management systems.
- Docker Knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices.
Qualification and Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and relevant experience of 2-3 years in web development using the following technologies: HTML5, CSS3, SCSS or another pre-processor.
- Ability to work independently, managing tight workflow and deadlines.
- Ability to clarify requirements and find best solutions for needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for keeping up with modern web technologies and tools.
- A commitment to using web standards to build solutions using semantic markup and CSS.
- Ability to design/develop for usability and user experience. Passionate about the user experience, design, simplicity, and a strong desire to learn.
- Passion for testing code in as many browsers, sizes, and devices as possible.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and feedback-rich environment.