Information TechnologyGo Back
About the Company: A venture backed leading tech startup that was incubated by Facebook, Series A funded, with ambitious growth plan Supporting SMEs across MENA region.
As a UX Researcher, you will be working closely with dynamic cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize research opportunities to satisfy both business and user goals. With relevant data you will be expected to make recommendations and provide strategies based on analysis to increase growth.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Interpreting data to develop/suggest new revenue streams, optimize propositions & offers and improve the customer experience, influencing the roadmaps of product/business teams through compelling data storytelling and viable inputs.
- Plan, gather, and analyze insights about users through new studies and review of existing data.
- Help in setting-up robust A/B testing to optimize and introduce new features.
- Compile finished, well-documented research findings to deliver meaningful and actionable insights for internal consumption.
- Manage, Execute, and analyze usability sessions, with support from other team members.
- Take full ownership of all UX research and run multiple streams of work at one time.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that thrives on delivering value to our customers frequently.
- Be the voice of the user on your team, ensuring that the products we deliver solve the customers’ problems while meeting commercial goals.
- Be able to influence product and design decisions with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Create a UX discovery roadmap for continuous improvement across the product.
- Create user personas that are data driven by user needs, behavior, motivations, and pain points.
- Advising on the most appropriate research methods based on industry best practices.
- Conduct competitor and exemplar analysis.
- Conduct workshops with internal stakeholders to align business needs.
- Helping us implement a data-driven and customer centric mindset in the company.
- Work closely with senior team members across functions to ensure data reporting is streamlined and the right metrics are tracked.
- 3+ years working in a fast-paced environment, preferably in fintech, e-commerce, consumer tech startups, financial services, or consultancies.
- Experience in extracting insights from raw data and converting them into product/business recommendations.
- Prior experience of using analytics tools.
- Diverse exposure to cutting age mobile & web technologies.
- Curious and passionate about deep-dive analysis, experimentation, predictive modelling, building relationships with stakeholders and engineers, and data storytelling.
- Exposure to product teams and familiarity with their ways of working (e.g., Agile).
- Preferably bi-lingual – Arabic and English
- Experience planning and executing research
- Proven competency in data analytics and qualitative aspects of UX research
- Strong commercial acumen with a positive and pragmatic attitude
- Proven ability to implement appropriate qualitative research methods effectively
- UX Research
- Data Analytics
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research
What you can look forward to
A fantastic opportunity to move into a booming Tech Startup, with a client that genuinely cares about nurturing talent.
As part of the interview process, case studies of previous work will be requested.