Business DevelopmentGo Back
About the Company:
A small well-run (less than 15 people) promotional company dealing with FMCG industry with Promotional campaigns
The role is split into 2 main areas
- After the Sales team have closed a sale for a gamification of an FMCG product it is the account manager’s role to understand the Clients’ needs and expected results from the gamification process and to come up with the best solution to address them. The Account manager is the client contact point and coordinates internally the activation execution.
- After the Sales team have closed promo product sale from the Client the candidate will be required to act as client advocate and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied.
As mentioned, the Company is small, and they are looking for a candidate that is happy to work in a small office environment that most importantly will have the drive and the passion to help continue with their growth.
- Assist the sales team with making sales
- Drafting the promo activation strategies
- Designing and developing pitches and presentations and any supporting material required
- Analyzing pitches and context
- Preparing recommendation and action plan for the Client
- Budget forecasting for Clients Campaign
- Set up and execution of the campaign
- Monitor and ensure the smooth running of Campaigns from start till end
- Handling client complaints as related to the campaign or product
- Suggest and work on adjustments to any Campaign as necessary
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing data from the Campaign
- Improving the overall customer experience
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Graduated from a Business, marketing, management or Computer and Communications Engineering school
- At least 3 years proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- An understanding of the UAE / Regional FMCG dynamics
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- An understanding and basic knowledge of back end of websites – there will be some basic tech functions that will need to be executed in the back end.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Arabic speaking
- Personality, Passion and Pride will be key personality traits looked for.