We are looking for a talented senior-level management professional having relevant experience in setting up a wire drawing & galvanizing unit for a diversification project for our
group. The requirement is from the feasibility stage to install/commissioning thereafter operation of the new manufacturing unit as a separate profit center.
Please note that as a Greenfield Manufacturing project it is currently at the feasibility stage – the role will most likely start as a consultancy role that will lead to a full-time role should all the studies get the go-ahead.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare a detailed project feasibility report and coordinate with economic consultant’s for completing a fast-track bankable feasibility report.
• Design and set-up of a new modern wire drawing & galvanizing factory including coordination with contractors, consultant’s, vendors & machinery suppliers and take care of overall
technical and commercial operations.
• Overseeing project activities from conceptualization to execution including technical specifications, stage inspections, progress monitoring, site management & commissioning
and manpower planning.
• Overseeing technical/commercial bid evaluation for project materials including mechanical, civil and electrical systems.
• Developing vendors for obtaining timely procurement of materials & equipment at cost effective prices to ensure smooth execution of projects.
• Accountability of all aspects of management of a manufacturing unit including safety, manpower & material planning, process optimization, prepare and maintain budgets,
resource allocation plans, adoption of industry best practices, management and accountability of the receivables book etc.
• Prepare five-year long-term strategic plan and be responsible for achieving top/bottom line as well as growth set by the management.
• Develop and organize the team including recruitment of personnel and job-specific training to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives.
• Conduct market survey and develop customers for the finished products.
• Identify and ensure implementation of KPI’s for all departments and management teams of the Business Unit.
• Knowledge and proven experience in leading/formation/operation of manufacturing/production facilities with upto date technologies with clearly defined
deliverables and clearly defined KPI’s.
• Should be comfortable with industrial environments all types of advanced production machineries, production softwares and specification of raw materials & finished
• Exceptional inter-personal & communication skills (both verbal & written), including negotiating and presentation skills.
• Excellent financial knowledge base.
• Excellent customer relationship skills across multiple countries & cultures and business sense for achieving results.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent employee relations to ensure high levels of motivation to drive growth.