A leading developer in the UAE
The Marketing Manager is in charge of leading the Marketing team in setting up strategic Marketing plans, in addition to developing, implementing and preserving Marketing strategies to achieve the Company’s brand management, products/services objectives. A strong 360 marketer with solid know how in Online/ Offline marketing, CRM, CSR, Digital and social media. Everything is done inhouse apart from the PR.
• Develop and implement integrated marketing strategies in order to attain set objectives in terms of revenues, profitability and market share while preserving a consistent corporate image in all campaigns, promotions and events.
• Develop and execute seasonal Marketing business plans based on the annual marketing strategy and the business plan in order to increase traffic and revenue, by understanding consumer behavior, requirements and competitors’ share.
• Increase market visibility and company brand awareness through ongoing promotions and activities to stimulate sales and measure ROI.
• Analyse market dynamics, competition and consumer behavioral changes by staying abreast of market trends to add value to the business and adjust the strategy execution accordingly.
• Manage budget expenditure and targets in terms of revenues and expenses.
• Maintain a strong menu of services with both exceptional artistic and aesthetic value.
• If needed negotiate suppliers, media agencies and partnerships agreements as well as maintain strong relationships in order to add value to the business.
• Oversee the digital and social media strategy for the company and review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of development in digital marketing.
• Oversee the external PR agency
• Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate his/her team, whenever applicable, to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
• Develop reports regarding marketing ROI and achievements to be submitted to Management.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration; Master’s Degree is a plus
• 8 years of experience in a similar field with at least 3 years in a managerial position
• Deep understanding of the Demand and Lead Generation processes.
• Fluency in English and Arabic is a plus
• Entrepreneurial in spirit with high energy and a driven spirit.