A leading developer in the UAE
Working under the marketing manager the candidate will be responsible for developing, overseeing and executing the digital marketing including maintaining the company website. The main KPI for the role will be to generate leads for the company sales team while upholding the brand consistency.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Create marketing contents
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with other teams, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. timeline cover, home template, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Oversee the website
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and
Qualification & Desired Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Degree in Marketing or relevant field
• Well presented, have a clear, confident speaking voice, cheerful personality and a good sense of humour
• Proven experience of delivering Social Media campaigns
• Solid experience of web analytics and other Social Media tools the ability to use the data to drive performance.
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager
• Hands on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Familiarity with web design, graphics,
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• Have full knowledge of social media accounts such as but not limited to Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instrgram, TikTok, etc.
• Knowledge of analyzing data and Business Intelligence is a must
• Setting up and maintaining a single platform for all feeds and social media accounts to be controlled from.
• Discussing with news outlets and medias to release and distribute advertisements, newsletter and company news.
• Skilled with Photoshop, creating brochures, adverts, and manuals
• Collaborate with other writer and content writers to create continuous contents.
• Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
• Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
• Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy