About the Company:
Technology startup accelerator, one of the most active and successful in the world.
Seeking a Partnerships Manager to operate and growth The Company’s Abu Dhabi verticals and explore new ones through prospecting and establishing partnership with key corporate and government entities in the UAE & MENA region. This may require us to find, screen and onboard new talent to the team – for which you would play a key role in.
An ideal candidate is highly ambitious, proactive and great people skills .
- Partnership Network Growth: You will be empowered to find and acquire new corporate and government partners across our 3 live verticals of practice in the UAE. (Fintech, HealthTech and Industry 4.0)
- New Program Discovery: You will be empowered to proactively seek out new potential verticals/programs that aligned with The Company’s areas of expertise and our growth targets in MENA
- Product Development: It is important that we are continuously exploring new products/services that we can offer to our active and prospective partners to maintain our 3 live verticals in the UAE. You will be expected to listen closely to the needs of these stakeholder to design and potential test new products and services e.g. new workshops, advisory services, short programs etc.
- Support Cohort and Alumni Startups: As the office grows, it is important that we track the progress and needs of our active and past cohorts of startups to attain success KPIs for our government sponsors. You would work closely with the team to ensure we are capturing the data we need, and providing the periodic touchpoints required to support our startups in their growth.
- Team Builder:To service our new partners, we may need to find, screen and onboard new talent to the team. You would play a key role in defining those roles and discovering the right people to fill them with the support of our central EMEA HR team.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Strong business development track record, especially with longer / more complex B2B sales cycles
- Full suite of business development skills i.e. source/prospect; networking; outreach and relationship building; timely follow-ups; draft tailored technical and commercial proposals; negotiate contracts; procurement navigation; payment follow-up etc.
- 3-5 years past experience in the MENA region, ideally in the UAE
- Passion for technology, startups and corporate innovation
- Past HR or talent scouting experience highly desired
- Professional written and verbal communication skills – English (necessary) and Arabic (highly desired)
- Positive mindset and work ethic. A strong team player willing to get hands on.