The Company: A family run real estate business
We are looking for an efficient Property & Real Estate Manager to manage the daily operations of company properties. Should be well versed with duties of Tenant Relations, Facility Management and Agency Management. Primary functions shall be the management of the company’s commercial and residential properties including leasing out and ensuring minimal/no vacancies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Negotiate and Administer tenant leases with current and prospective tenants, prepare lease/sale documentation and collection of security deposits.
- Maintain good tenant relations, address their needs and resolve any issues.
- Review, understand and enforce lease terms.
- Attracts tenants with suitable marketing.
- Managing reference checks to ensure that tenancies are only granted to those who can financially sustain the tenancy.
- Maintain building systems, oversee maintenance and repair services.
- Perform periodic inspections of the properties. Maintain the assigned Portfolio at a high level of appearance and performance. Resolve emergency maintenance issues.
- Prepare and maintain preventative maintenance service contracts with subcontractors where applicable.
- Carry out daily inspections of all common parts of the properties proactively addressing issues as they arise
- Ensure that the building meets all health & safety requirements and fire risk assessments.
- Coordinate and maintain good working relations with Real Estate Agencies in the market.
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of market trends and discuss/negotiate with Agencies accordingly.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Manage day to day physical and financial operation of the assigned Portfolio, including serving as the primary liaison with owners, vendors and tenants.
- Liaison between SSSI and Agencies for the purpose of buying, selling and leasing real estate properties.
- Prepare and maintain updated marketing and leasing materials, including plans, brochures, press releases, and websites.
- Undertaking regular reviews of the local market, and identifying any rental uplift and additional income opportunities.
- Obtain and supervise third party vendors; evaluate service contract requirements and establish performance specifications and documents; manage the competitive bid process.
- Managing building and service contractors delivering a high-quality service in line with our brand aspirations.
- Overseeing and directing new construction projects from conception to completion
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, business administration, or project management.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a project management, real estate, or a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing property purchases, sales, rentals, and development.
- Extensive lease analysis skills.
- Motivation for Sales
- Familiar with applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher, and internet research.
- Ability to use a creative and innovative approach for problem solving.
- Organizational, analytical, technical and financial skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.